Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Step aside, I'm Batman

So last night I started Batman: Arkham City. I can tell this is going to absorb a lot of my gaming time. So I need to make a list of what is in process, so I can finish it later:

Dead Space 2 – I’m almost done; I’m in the middle of the last chapter. I should be able to finish it in my next sitting – but, of course, it must be at night. Plus I would like to try the multiplayer.

Homefront – there are one or two achievements I would like to try and get, nothing too difficult. Then I want to play multiplayer. Nick said he has this, so hopefully it will be with him.

Portal 2 – I just started the DLC.

Portal: Still Alive - I just have to complete the very last challenge level. It’s tough.

KillZone 3 - I REALLY like the multiplayer. I’ve done the local-bot thing, I want to finish all the maps and get online. and I don’t have a solution yet.

Heavy Rain – I started – just started. I’m not interested, but I will push myself through it.

BioShock 2: Minerva’s Den DLC.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - I’m almost done with the single player campaign, then I hope to find a partner.

LittleBigPlanet 2 - I am on the last level of the story campaign. T

Brutal Legend - I saw Jerr playing this yesterday. I’d like to finish, but I lost interest half way through.

Waiting unplayed:

  • Resistance 3
  • Gears of War 2 GotY
  • Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood

No comments: